HOW TO EARN AND INVEST IN SOLMAX: IGNITER200 (SMG2)

WHAT IS SMG?

before we explain how to earn and invest in solmax igniter200 (smg2) let explain these keywords:-

SMG is a payment solution that focuses on maximizing ease and reducing the risk for merchants aiming to develop a future that will guarantee usability, stability, and a widely accepted cryptocurrency.

HOW TO EARN AND INVEST IN SOLMAX IGNITER200 (SMG2)

you can read about INTRODUCING SOLMAX IGNITER100(i100)

In our previous post we talked about solmax igniter100 now we are going to talk about solmax igniter200 (SMG2 or i200) and how to invest and earn a passive income on it.

On smg2 you earn 1% daily, 5% weekly, and 22% monthly of your capital investment with a total return of 175% in 175 days which is the duration of each package purchased

Smg2 packages and earnings

Below are the packages and breakdown of return on investment on each package purchased.

  1. Smart package

Price-$25.00

Academy credit -5

  • Rookie package

Price- $50.00

Academy credit – 10

  • Basic package

Price – $100.00

Academy credit – 20

  • Starter package

Price- $250.00

Academy credit- 50

  • Executive package

Price- $500.00

Academy credit- 100

  • Premium package

Price- $1,000.00

Academy credits- 200

  • Professional package
See also  How to buy smg token: 2 ways to buy smg token

Price- $2,500.00

Academy credits- 500

  • Elite package

Price- $5,000.00

Academy credits – 1000

HOW TO EARN AND INVEST IN SOLMAX IGNITER200 (SMG2)

Screenshot 154

HOW TO EARN AND INVEST IN SOLMAX

To do this you have to follow these processes

  1. Become a member of solmax group by registering for free
  2. Choose any of the packages listed above
  3. On every package purchased comes with a specific amount of credits
  4. Use these credits to enroll yourself for any of the courses on smg academy platform

SMG INDEPENDENTS MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS

As an independent member, you have the opportunity to make an extra income promoting business which is as below:-

  1. Direct bonus:

 You earn a 10% sales commission when you refer someone under you

E.g, if someone you refer register and activate a $5000 elite package you are entitled to earn $500 commission instantly.

  • Team bonus:

You earn a 10% commission weekly from your weaker leg or team

E.g, Assuming on your left team total sales $50,000 and your right team is $10,000 total sales you are entitled to earn 10% from the weaker leg which is 10% of $10,000 as $10,000 came from your weaker leg which is $1,000

  • Matching bonus:
  • Leadership bonus
  • Leadership ranks

There is also some promotion attached as an independent marketing partner as the Thailand trip ended last year, now another promotion is ongoing which is the smg cruise taking place in Dubai by 2022.

See also  Smg token: Full explanation

There is also some event been hosted by the company where members, non-members and IMP’s are been lectured about the company weekly through zoom meetings which are

SMG EVENTS

Monday’s – mega Monday event – 4 pm UK time

Tuesdays – members training call 5 pm UK time

Thursday’s – business opportunity call 5 pm UK time

Saturdays – super Saturday meeting 3 pm UK time

SOLMAX i200 LOYALTY POINTS CALCULATION

You earn 1% daily where 85% goes to your loyalty account which you can withdraw daily, weekly, or monthly directly to your bank account, Usdt-(BSc), perfect money or you can convert it to smg token ones is up to $30 and above while the remaining 15% goes to your savings account converted to smg token which will be withdraw-able by 2024 by that time smg token might have reached $10 or above.

SMG ECOSYSTEM

SMG  has its own projects on like i100 below are the projects

  1. Smg academy
  2. Smg bid
  3. Smg travel
  4. Smg shop
  5. Smg cab
  6. Smg point of sale (POS)
  7. Smg exchange
  8. Smg money
  9. Smg token
  10. Smg.  To

HOW TO REGISTER ON SMG2

To become an independent member you have to register to have full access to the smg2 benefits and earnings, click here to register

1 thought on “HOW TO EARN AND INVEST IN SOLMAX: IGNITER200 (SMG2)”

Leave a Reply

error: Content is protected !!
%d bloggers like this: