First of all, if you have not started mining your pi kindly do so by clicking here Mine PI
We are going to discuss and give out the simple instruction on the pi mobile wallet app as Many people have been waiting for the launch of pi or the public listing of the pi coin but before that, you have to create your pi wallet in order to get your wallet address ready, but for now, the wallet is on a test run.
To create and access your pi wallet you have to follow the simple procedures listed below
HOW TO CREATE YOUR PI WALLET: PI MOBILE WALLET
1. log in to your pi mining app from your android or IOS app
2. Go to the slide menu from the upper left-hand corner
3. Select the pi browser: found after the home, before pi utilities.
4. Read the instructions before you tab on the “SIGN IN TO PI BROWSER“
5. Once clicked on the sign in to pi browser this will open the pi browser and automatically sign you in if you have downloaded the pi browser before but if you haven’t it will redirect you to your Google play store or app store where you have to install the pi browser to your smartphone.
a. For some android users, it will open a link in their phone’s default browser, so you may need to open the pi browser app itself in order to proceed.
b. After clicking on the sign-in to the pi browser you will see welcome to the pi browser, from here you will see the following icons
chat.pi wallet.pi brainstorm. pi mine. pi and develop.pi
6. Click on the “wallet. pi” icon
7. hen click on “Generate wallet”
8. A secret passphrase will be generated to you: make sure you write it down or store it in a secure place where only you or someone you trust can have access to because if you lose your passphrase you can’t be able to recover your coins again as it stands as the password you will be able to use to access your pi coins
HOW TO USE THE PI WALLET
After you have logged in to your pi browser, from here you will see your balance page which contains 100 test-pi.
Have in mind that this amount is not the real pi, does not have any value, and is only minted for testing purposes.
In order to participate in the testing running, you can send and receive the test-pi from anyone or from your friends as a way of testing the wallet
“HOW TO RECEIVE PI”
1. Click on the “Receive button“
2. You will see your wallet address which you will need to share or copy and send to your friend or to the sender
Remember or note that, if you have already sent out all the 100 test-pi you were given after a successful pi wallet creation, you may request to receive another 100 test-pi by tapping on the send page which will be available every 48 hours if you have less than 50 test-pi on your pi wallet account.
“HOW TO SEND PI“
1. Click on the “Send button”
2. Enter the receivers wallet address that you will like to send the test-pi to on the send “Recipient Address” column (a new option to send the test-pi will be enabled soon)
3. Enter the amount of test-pi you want to send on the “Amount” column
4. The minimum sending fee which is the default fee is currently 0.01 test-pi which you will see on the “Fee” column. You can decide to increase the fee for a faster transaction in times of high traffic.
You can join the Crypto Mining Community Telegram Group here For more mining ⛏️ coins updates.